Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Announcement

I am in the process of changing jobs. This is much more stressful than I imagined it would be. I've had to resign twice due to the fact that my boss was on her honeymoon during the period I had to give my notice. All of this big career stress is making me not able to feel emotional about things I normally would be going crazy about had I not been switching jobs. Here are some things that I wish I could emotionally respond to but am unable to right now:

1. TomKitten: In the back of my mind, Katie Holmes looks more pregnant than she says she is, but when I think about it, my head kind of hurts and I must stop.
2. The Englishman: I like this guy and he's having a bad week and told me he's in a foul mood and can't talk to me until Friday. Normally, this would upset me. Today, I don't care.
3. Ashton Kutcher's fedora: Thinking about this gives me also gives me a little headache.
4. Citarellagate: I got in trouble last night for gossiping at Citarella with Big Hands Meaghan. Has the West Village turned into Wisteria Lane?

No comments:

statcounter