I've been so busy with work and BAFTA, that I haven't had a second to blog. But, now I'm back and here's some of the things I've learned over the past week.
1. Josh Brolin is one of the best looking men on the planet.
2. Negative customer reviews on your web site can actually have a positive impact on your business.
3. Max does like other cats.
4. Ann Taylor is not my favorite store, but is the best store to buy suits on sale.
5. David Cronenberg is smart and interesting in person.
6. O'Hare airport sucks just as much as LaGuardia.
7. Chicago is cold.
8. Virgin Orchid is my new favorite Essie nail color.
9. There is a genre of music inspired by Harry Potter called "Wizard Rock."
10. Tommy Lee Jones is cool.