Monday, July 31, 2006
"The What's Left of Me" Nick Lachey Challenge!
The summer is heating up as it winds down. To celebrate, NYCBABYLON is hosting the "What's Left of Me Challenge." The competition involves actually seducing and making out with someone to the Nick Lachey song, "What's Left of Me." The rules are as follows:
1. The person cannot know that your seduction is part of this competition or read this blog. You must sincerely put on the song "What's Left of Me" by Nick Lachey and try to get the unsuspecting person to make out with you as a result of feeling the passion in this song.
2. You cannot already be making out and put on "What's Left of Me." This song must serve as the catalyst for romance.
3. You cannot mention Nick Lachey or this song to the person 24 hours prior to your makeout attempt.
4. You cannot play any Ashley or Jessica Simpson song for this person 24 hours prior to the makeout attempt.
5. You cannot have any Proactiv on your face.
6. You cannot be watching Entertainment Tonight during the time of makeout.
You can enter through the comment box by giving full details of your seduction. Most honest and best story wins the Summer NYCBABYLON CD!
To get yourself in the mood, here's the video!