Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Ghosts of Christmas Past

So, tonight as I was on my way to meet a date for drinks in the horrible Meat Packing district, I walked straight into an ex and his very pregnant wife. I don't know if this was a good sign or a bad sign for the date about to happen and I'm not quite sure how the date even went, other than that he was sexy as hell yet kind of awkward. Actually, he looked like Viggo Mortensen, and he had a 100% chance if he made an actual move. The date, however, ended awkwardly with a shoulder tap and a "I'll call you," which is never a good sign that I will see a guy again. Then, I ran into my old boss who once made me cry, but he seemed glad to see me and bought me an ice cream cone at Cones. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign, but I have my mid-year review tomorrow and I hate receiving corporate "feedback" as I just want to do my job and go home and not spend time talking about "how I'm doing" at work, because frankly, I'm doing all I can and don't feel like discussing it in a conference room. Why is it when you want feedback you can't get it and when you don't, they put it in an official file?

No comments:

statcounter