Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Songs of 2006

While my good friend Todd posted his favorite albums of the year, I have to list my favorite pop songs. Like Todd, I have some more screeners to watch, so my movie list will come in early 2007. I don't buy albums anymore since I have entered the age of iTunes and individual downloads. Here are my favorite (not necessarily the best) songs of 2006. These are the best songs to dance to, make out to and sing into your hairbrush. These are not in order.

1. Crazy (Gnarles Barkley)
2. Save Room (John Legend)
3. Steady as She Goes (Raconteurs)
4. Public Affair (Jessica Simpson)
5. Get Myself Into It (The Rapture)
6. Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)
7. You'll Think of Me (Keith Urban)
8. Smile (Lily Allen)
9. Put Your Record On (Corrine Baily Rae)
10. Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken (Camera Obscura)
11. What's Left of Me (Nick Lachey)
12. Deja Vu (Beyonce)
13. Hips Don't Lie (Shakira)
14. Not Ready to Make Nice (Dixie Chicks)
15. Crosses (Jose Gonzales)
16. Heartbeats (The Knife)
17. Woman in a Bar (Lloyd Cole)
18. Sexy Back (Justin Timberlake)
19. Be Without You (Mary J. Blige)
20. SOS (Rihanna)

No comments:

statcounter