Thursday, February 02, 2006

Celeb Gossip Round-Up: Fact or Fiction?


This week, I kept encountering insane celebrity gossip and photos that I've read in bits and pieces in papers left on the subway and headlines on random web sites. I'm not even sure if I even read some of this stuff or it just came to me in a dream. I had to take a Benedryl so I'm feeling very Fit Club Jeff Conaway so my brain is kind of muddy. Please let me know if this is all fact or fiction.

1. Lindsay Lohan had the word "breathe" tattooed on her wrist to remind herself of her recent asthma attack. I am thinking I might have the word "Starve" tattooed on my stomach to remind me to diet. Also, she slipped and cut herself in Brian Adams' house in London. Why was she even there? Are they friends? How do they know each other?

2. Jodie Sweetin aka Stephanie Tanner from Full House was a meth addict and had to have an intervention conducted by the Olson Twins, my buddy Bob Saget, and hottie Jon Stamos. She claimed she got hooked on meth cause she was bored after being unemployed at the age of 13. When I was unemployed and bored, I got hooked on Full House.

3. Katie Holmes was photographed wearing the bizarre vagina bodysuit above and Brittney Spears is rumored to be pregnant again. I don't have anything to say about this as the photo above speaks for itself.

4. Heather Locklear is divorcing Richie Sambora? If they can't last, I lose all hope in true love.

No comments:

statcounter