Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Want To Talk To You

One of the things that upsets me the most in this world is when someone leaves a voicemail stating in a serious voice, "I want to talk to you." This kind of cryptic message is never good and it usually means that I don't want to talk to the person who left the message especially when I can't even figure out what they could want to talk to me about that could be confrontational. I just received such a message from a friend who told me to call her back and so, I called her back and she said that she couldn't talk. So, I asked her what she wanted to talk to me about and she sounded like she wanted to have some kind of serious conversation and said, "This is not something I want to say and then hang up." If you read this blog, don't ever do this to me as this is the kind of thing that makes me neurotic and paranoid.

No comments:

statcounter