Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Tim "blowing hard."

I returned home after a very tough and strange few days saying goodbye to my beloved Timothy in LA. I was deeply moved sharing stories about Tim with his friends and family. He deeply impacted people's lives in ways that we will all never forget him. As one of his friends said, he was "too cool to be forgotten." I will always love and miss him. He taught me I have great capacity to care for and love someone without judgement. I would also like to send my love to all my friends who have provided me a shoulder to cry on or listening to me talk the past week. I wouldn't be able to get through this very sad and shocking time without your friendship and support. Wherever he is, I know Tim thanks you for watching out for me.

No comments:

statcounter