Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't Waste the Pretty

Back in 2005, I was on a mission to "not waste the pretty." Somewhere since this period, I've lost sight of my own mission. After recent layoffs at work, my good pal leaving the bank, and a recent selection of bad dates, I decided to get back on track with my mission statement. From this day forward, I WILL NOT WASTE THE PRETTY.

What does this mean? This means that I alone am responsible for my happiness. If men, work and friends are not providing me with what I need to be happy, I will make strong efforts to express these needs in order to resolve and change the situation. This effort, in turn, will make myself accountable again for my own success and happiness.

So, heads up. I'm back.

I'm pretty. Don't fuck with me.

No comments:

statcounter