Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Bentley


As I was on my way home from Gourmet Garage where I purchased some tulips and produce, I noticed a huge-ass Bentley parked in front of my house. I had grocery bags so I paused to get my house keys out when I was stopped by a group of tourists and vagrants asking me if it was my car. Then one man from the midwest said, "It sure looks like it could be your car." And I said, "No, that's not my car," and someone else said, "You sure look like a celebrity and you're getting your keys out. I know that's your car." I had to convince them that I was not a celeb and also that I was not the owner of the Bentley but that I was flattered that I look so rich. I don't know who they thought I was but if you want to look like someone who could roll in a Bentley, adopt the following look. I am wearing Levi's, a white cotton dotted swiss H&M blouse, hand knit sweater from Anthropologie, bronze Unisa flats and my down fur-collar vest. My hair was back in a half-assed bun and I was wearing my prescription Ray Ban aviators. I was also carrying my red beat up Marc Jacobs purse. I'm also very blonde and tan from my Aruba trip so I was not wearing any makeup. I need to go on vacation more often.

No comments:

statcounter