Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog

I apologize for not writing but I've been too sad and also sick with a summer cold. I am starting to feel more myself and will be able to post and podcast again soon. I've been struggling with what I want to write here going forward because I've found that many who know me personally are having difficulty taking me seriously and seeing me in real pain in my day-to-day life. Right now, my life is just not that funny or full of jokes. My real life is not this blog.

But, I still do know that life needs to be fun, and pointing out the ridiculous and hilarious can provide some distraction from the pain we all face at some point. We all need good laughs and debates about bad hair weaves, award shows, wrong romantic choices, TomKat, asshat coworkers and our pets.

So, I'm not sure if I'll ever be the same person I was, but I do know I'll somehow be better. The greatest comedy comes from the greatest pain.

No comments:

statcounter