Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Vagina is the New Black

A trend I've been following over the past year is the fashion trend of young celebs flashing their naked shaven beavers. Paris Hilton and Lindsay "Firecrotch" Lohan were the first to start this trend earlier this year. Now, desperate Britney Spears is following at the tail end of the hoo-ha flash craze. Frankly, once Britney adopts the trend, that trend has jumped the shark and will soon be available at Claire's boutique and the San Gennaro street fair. This morning, I flashed my own crotch while going down the steps to the V train at the West 4th Street subway station. A subway tunnel wind caught hold of my skirt raising it far above my waist. I, however, have taken the trend to the next level. I displayed to the entire rush hour scene a full bush hidden by granny panties.

No comments:

statcounter