Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Don't Marry a Career Woman?

Today, some moron in Forbes wrote an article advising men to not marry career woman. The writer states:
Guys: A word of advice. Marry pretty women or ugly ones. Short ones or tall ones. Blondes or brunettes. Just, whatever you do, don't marry a woman with a career.


It's bad enough I'm 35 and live with a cat, but now I have Forbes trying to screw with my love life for having a good job. The truth is, I don't HAVE to be a career woman. If a guy is smart and interesting enough and willing to support me in the lifestyle I desire, I'll be THRILLED to stop working and he will never have to worry if I'm making more money or have a better title. Hell, I'll even cook dinner sometimes. Or, as an alternative, I'll continue being a career woman and support HIM and he can clean the house and cook me dinner. Or we can both work and make a lot of money and get a nice apartment and travel all over the world. It's a win-win situation to hook up with me!

No comments:

statcounter