It is that time of the year when I list all the things I hated in 2008.
1. Hearing other people talk non-stop about their wedding planning.
2. The use of the word "meh" to describe a medicore emotion. I just realized I also hated this last year.
2. Being the one having to fire someone.
3. My allergy shots which I never have time to get.
4. The fact that my walls need to be painted and I don't have the strength or time to move all my shit to the middle of the floor.
5. When my good friends have babies and completely disappear.
6. Goat cheese
7. Kelly Ripa
8. I hate when Max wakes me up by putting his nose in my face prior to 7AM.
9. Twentysomethings who think they can go from an entry-level job to becoming a VP in 3 months. Pay your dues, kids.
10. Business travel
11. Mass corporate layoffs
12. Emails warning that muggings are happening in my neighborhood.
13. Miley Cyrus
14. Deep dental cleanings
15. My never ending student loan payments
20. The fact that I always get the woman at the nail salon with the wart on her finger and I'm too scared to ask for someone else
21. Buttons falling off coats
22. Disorganized BAFTA functions
23. When guys say they want to make a date with you and then never follow up.
24. The new facebook layout
25. 8AM meetings
26. The word impactful which I learned is not really even a grammatically correct word
27. Random people who write to me on facebook for business purposed. Use linkedin, please.
28. The recession
29. George Bush
30. Andy Samberg. He's butt and not very funny.