Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Serious Risks of Purchasing Salon Products Outside of A Salon


I used to think I was getting a deal when I purchased salon products outside of my salon at Ricky's, at Target or at Drugstore.com. I was shocked to learn that I was not only PAYING more, but also using a product that may be fake, diluted or contaminated. I once purchased a liter of Redken All Soft from Drugstore.com and always thought it smelled funky and did not perform as what I had purchased from SuperCuts which cost less and peformed better. I urge you to support your local hairdreser. Remember, you can also buy products even if you are not getting a cut or color. The salon won't be insulted. You'll ensure you're getting an authentic product and the salon will be thrilled to have your business.

No comments:

statcounter