Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DNC fashion commentary

Rather than make political commentary, I'll do what I'm more able to do which is make fashion commentary on the DNC.

I liked this teal Maria Pinto dress which really clung to Michelle's booty. I never really had any feelings for Michelle before but I liked the color and the modern yet classic fit. I think she should have lost the pin. She definitely is following the "volume" trend which we'll see a lot of this fall.

10:40
OK, I'm obsessed with hearing Chelsea's voice since she was silent for so long. Wow, she's blonde. Are those extensions? That's all we get? Is that a skirt suit? Chelsea is too young for that.

10:43
Why is Hillary wearing that horrific orange suit? Perhaps she is signifying this convention symbolizes her carriage has turned back into a pumpkin. All my friends know, I love Hillary but hate her "traveling pants" suits. I will post a photo as soon as I find one.

No comments:

statcounter