Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bobby Brown Where Are You?

As most of you know, Tyra Banks did an entire show about vaginas the other day. I'm going to channel my inner Tyra and talk about another taboo topic which is constipation. I've been regular my entire life but due to some stress and some antibiotics, I found myself painfully constipated last night. Don't read on if scat talk freaks you out.

I felt that I had to go, but I just couldn't get it out. The stool was stuck in my rectum. I wasn't sure if I should go to the emergency room so I Googled my problem and could find very little information about what I should do. The only information out there is for babies, seniors and pregnant people. I think this indicates most people are too embarrassed to discuss stuck stools, but it turns out that this is a pretty common ailment. I tried a suppository and two Exlax with little success. I was kind of wishing Bobby Brown would stop by and help me out, as he did famously with Whitney Houston. So, I called my doctor today and told him my issue. He told me to use a Fleet enema which solved the problem. So, if you are in the situation I was in last night and are googling, "I have a stool stuck in my rectum" and get to this site, go get an enema. It works.

No comments:

statcounter