Monday, December 01, 2003

Holiday Wish List

My Thanksgiving holiday was so tense and full of drama, that my holiday season can only improve by receiving fabulous gifts over the month of December. Please consider the fact I was dumped via email a couple of weeks ago and need to be cheered up any way possible. These are things that I know will brighten my holiday season.

1. I need the Laura Mirkin clutch bag for future dates.
2. I smell absolutely divine in Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie perfume.
3. My cat Maximillian Joseph would really love to go crazy with this TurboCatScratcher. (It's amazing how much the names of cat toys sound like sex toys. )
4. I love these Kiss My Face candles. They smell incredible.
5. I think this Sony Digital Camera will fit in my clutch bag.
6. If you really want to make my holiday season, you could score me a date with Benicio.
7. I'm feeling down, so I need some classic bling, and not the kind that will go out of style in a month.
8. Finally, I think I wouldn't have been in the position I am in now if I knew the definition of "It's all Good" means "No problem" and not "Yes, I like you. Everything is great." Perhaps someone will buy me the Hip Hop Dictionary.

No comments:

statcounter